Tamilnadu 12th revaluation result 2018 date TNDGE HSC retotalling application form, procedure scan copy @ tndge.in
In this post, we will help you to check the Tamilnadu 12th revaluation result 2018. Recently, TN 12th results was published and the overall pass percentage of this year is 91.1. The next stage, students will apply for the class 12 scan copy of answer paper, revaluation or retotaling procedure, if they got low marks/grade.
Last date to apply for answer sheet xerox copy & retotaling
The starting date of filling the application form for RT/RV is May 17. May 19th is the last date to apply for revaluation. This is announced by the Directorate of Government Examinations.
The Tamil Nadu HSC retotaling result 2018 will be announced at www.tndge.in.
TN 12th revaluation form 2018 scan copy download date
How to apply revaluation for 12th in Tamilnadu?, Here is some procedure to apply for this process.
Note: Only those who apply and get the TN HSC photocopy of answer script can alone apply for revaluation.
Photocopy + Revaluation procedure
- Fill in the scan copy application form at tndge.in and pay the below mentioned fee.
- After completing the process, you will get answer sheet xerox copy in approximately 15 days.
- Then consult with your corresponding subject teachers and ask them suggestion about your exam paper and marks.
- Now you can either apply for 12th retotaling or revaluation.
- Revaluation is permitted for all Tamilnadu higher secondary subjects.
- You should pay the following fee while applying for RV.
|Answer script (scan copy) fee||Rs. 275 (per paper)|
|Revaluation fee||Rs. Rs.505 (Per answer script|
- Marks obtained in RV is final and further appeal will not be allowed.
- The TN 12th revaluation results 2018 will take 10 to 15 days approximately to publish.
You can download the scan copies of the answer scripts @ tndge.in or dge.tn.gov.in websites. The Tamilnadu 12th revaluation application form will also available at these websites.
- Re-totaling is permitted for all subjects in HSC.
- You can apply at tndge.in.
- RT fee details are below.
|Retotaling fee||Rs. 205 (Per Subject)
Rs. 305 (For subject with two papers)
- You can also apply for retotaling after you receive your TN HSC scan copy.
- 12th retotal result will be published on the date declared by TNDGE.
TN 12th revaluation result 2018 date
The result will be announced after 10 to 15 days of the process. After result will be published, you can check your result through the official website of Tamilnadu 12th @ www.dge.tn.gov.in or tndge.in.
If the results of RT or RV is still “FAIL”, then you can reappear in the supplementary exam. The re-exam date is June 25. Student who failed in one or more subjects can appear in this supply exam.
For all updates on Tamilnadu 12th revaluation result 2018, visit our website.